|Just Say No to Speed|
It is 39 days till the So-Cal Xterra Trail Run Series starts with Point Mugu. I am still hopeful that I will be able to run in this event. At the very least I have volunteered to help mark the course the day before so I will participate to some degree. I have been wanting to volunteer at some of these events for a while but like many other runners find it hard to find the extra time to do so. So anyways, if I can find the time than anyone can. :D
Some famous people who have had pleurisy (besides my awesome self):
- Ken Griffey Jr was diagnosed with pleurisy in 2007.
- LeBron James was diagnosed with pleurisy in 2005.
- Ringo Starr had chronic-pleurisy at age 13.
- Mahatma Gandhi suffered from pleurisy during WWI while in London.
- Francis Scott Key died in 1843 from pleurisy.
- Benjamin Franklin died after an abscess in his lungs burst from what is believed to be a case of pleurisy.
- Charlemagne died in 814 of pleurisy.
Did anyone do anything this Labor Day Weekend?